Respond Systems, Inc (RSI) has been manufacturing both cold laser and PEMF therapy in the USA for over 30 years. As a leader in development and research, RSI’s mission is to improve the lives of animals through two of the most effective, versatile and non-invasive therapy modalities on the market today. Renowned for quality products and exemplary customer service, Respond Systems products are your partner in therapy from the day you become a customer. Offering: Fully rechargeable and battery operated class 3b and class 4 laser therapy & PEMF systems for both small animal and equine.
This model also has the 808nm continuous wave probe that research over the past 30 years has shown to have the greatest depth of penetration.
Like all of the Respond Systems laser models, the Super-Pulse probe for this unit is a true super pulse that allows a high peak power for a maximum depth of penetration of up to 5” with NO risk of burning.
This model is a step up from the 2400XL in functionality. Not only does is have the ability to enter a specific dosage protocol, but it also has a touch-pad volume and pulse frequency control.
- Class 3b
- Choice of two laser probes:
- 808nm 500mW continuous wave
- 904nm Super-Pulsed wide head with 4 diodes and peak power of 80W
- Ability to select dosage in joules with audible time notification of dosage delivery
- Touch pad volume and pulse
- Computerized Frequency control
- Portable, rechargeable battery pack with 110V charger
- Portable unit with black carrying case and shoulder strap
- Acupuncture tip
- Main Unit is 4.2lbs
- One-year warranty